Astria Health Center (Formerly Grandview Medical Center)
208 N. Euclid Road | Grandview, WA 98930
The staff of physicians and care providers at this Grandview Astria Health Center are experienced and dedicated to providing the very best care for you and your family. Along with providing general care for all members of your family, the doctors and physician assistants provide care in the areas of obstetrics and women's health; newborn, infant, toddler and child care; dermatology; sleep disorders; osteopathic procedures. In addition, the health center offers the expertise of an experienced psychiatrist. We speak Spanish and welcome all new patients!
The medical staff at Astria Health Center provides services in the following areas:
- Psychiatry and Behavioral Health
- Medication management
- Pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions
- Women's health and procedures
- Newborn, infant, toddler and child care
- Dermatology procedures
- Osteopathic manipulative therapy
- Sleep Medicine
- Sleep apnea
- Restless leg syndrome
- Periodic limb movement disorder
- Parasomnias (abnormal movements or behavior during sleep, including sleepwalking, sleep terrors, acting out dreams during sleep, or bed wetting).
- Circadian rhythm disorders
- Sleep complaints commonly associated with other medical disorders
- Astria Sunnyside Hospital Sleep Center
Se habla español.