Grandview Medical Center
The staff of physicians and care providers at Grandview Medical Center are very experienced and are dedicated to providing the very best care for you and your family. Along with providing general care for all members of your family, the doctors and physician assistants provide care in the areas of obstetrics and women's health; newborn, infant, toddler and child care; dermatology; sleep disorders; osteopathic procedures, and more. We speak Spanish and welcome all new patients!
The medical staff at Grandview Medical Center provides services in the following areas:
- Pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions.
- Women's health and procedures.
- Newborn, infant, toddler and child care.
- Dermatology procedures.
- Osteopathic manipulative therapy.
- Sleep apnea.
- Restless leg syndrome.
- Periodic limb movement disorder.
- Parasomnias (abnormal movements or behavior during sleep, including sleepwalking, sleep terrors, acting out dreams during sleep, or bed wetting).
- Circadian rhythm disorders.
- Sleep complaints commonly associated with other medical disorders.
Se habla español.